- When did the Nuremberg trials begin?
- What was Mr. Cronkite’s role during the trials?
- What does Mr. Cronkite say might have been most shocking in the trials?
- What did Hermann Goering claim in his testimony?
- What was the problem with trying to figure out how to try these criminals?
- By 1944, what were the two issues that had developed a broad consensus when it came to trying these criminals?
- What mistake did people want to avoid repeating from the aftermath of World War I and the Treaty of Versailles?
- Mr. Cronkite brings the debate of the Nuremberg trials full circle by comparing them to what modern trial? How is this modern trial similar to a previous trial?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."