The head to toe physical
You will complete a head to toe physical on a volunteer. You will need to record your assessment and then document your findings.
General survey: state findings aloud
GI/GU (do not assess their genitals)
Please be sure to position you and your patient in such a way that I can see what you are performing as well as placement of hands for palpation/percussion and the position of your stethoscope.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
How to Submit
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
When you are ready to submit your Assignment, select the unit Dropbox then attach your file. Please submit both the video and findings into the same Dropbox. Save with your name in the title. Make sure to save a copy of the Assignment you submit.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."