Remember it is to fight against their negative ideas about vaccine not to support their ideas.
As COVID-19 vaccines become more available, you may find yourself having conversations with friends and family members about the vaccine. Some may be excited and hopeful about getting the vaccine, while others may be hesitant. For this assignment, we are going to practice finding reputable information about COVID-19 vaccines.
The assignment requires two posts, each completed individually.
First Post – Due Tuesday
A friend has been posting claims about the COVID-19 vaccines on social media.
Pick one of the claims below that your friend posted. Use the claim as the title of your discussion post. Before you pick a claim, check the discussion board to make sure that no one else has posted about the same claim.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is not effective against the delta variant.
- There’s no benefit in getting the COVID-19 vaccine if you’ve already had COVID-19.
- The COVID-19 vaccine changes your DNA.
- Even vaccinated people can get COVID-19, so there’s no point in getting the vaccine.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is unsafe because its development was rushed.
- You can get COVID-19 from the vaccine.
- The COVID-19 vaccine contains a microchip.
- If you are allergic to eggs, you shouldn’t get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The mRNA technology used to make COVID-19 vaccines is brand new and can’t be trusted.
- More people will die as a result of a negative side effect to the COVID-19 vaccine than would actually die from the virus.
- COVID-19 vaccines were developed using fetal tissue.
- The COVID-19 vaccine causes infertility.
- Find a reputable website that would help your friend to learn more about the topic you identified and include the link in your post. Explain how you know this website is reputable using the CRAAP Test. (CRAAP is an acronym for Currency, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy, and Purpose.) Address at least one bullet point from each category in your explanation.
- Include a full citation for your source.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."