Involving human subjects requires that researchers be cognizant of and adhere to the important tenets necessary to protect subjects from abuse, harm, injury, and/or other undesirable outcomes resulting from the research process. APA formatted assignment- answering the following questions with a minimum of 3 “short” sentences for each question:
- Historical background of human subjects protection?
- Find and discuss at least one historical incident of human subjects abuse in research and what human right was violated.
- What steps will you take to minimize risks on human subjects?
- What populations are considered vulnerable populations and why?
- What are appropriate ways to recruit subjects?
- How would you properly obtain consent?
- What are the elements of a properly executed consent?
- What committees are responsible for monitoring the protection of human subjects?
- Length: a minimum of 2 pages, title and references not included in page count
- Citations: a minimum of 2
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."