The course project is a series of elements where you will examine the current standing of an organization’s training system as it relates to a single training topic. In the final element of the training program, you will provide recommendations to the organization on how this training system can be improved.
Unit Learning Outcomes
- UL0 8.2 Evaluate relevant scholarly research and synthesize research to complete required assignments.
Students will conduct an analysis on the current state of the training program and address the current training methods used. Reference should be made to on the job training, off the job training, technology used, delivery methods used, and transfer of training analysis.
Since you will have researched the current training system in parts A – C, your final course project will be a plan that outlines your recommendations for each of the discussed elements (e.g., training needs analysis, delivery, evaluation, etc.). For example, perhaps through your unit research you have discovered that your selected organization is missing a quantifiable evaluation step in the training process. You would include in your final project the suggested changes that you would recommend. However, these suggestions must be supported with research [e.g., Smith (2008) believed that a post-test evaluation is a key element of any training program.]
The final project will be completed in 2 parts.
- The first part will be the formal written plan to be completed in MS Word.
- The body of the paper will be 4-5 pages. This does not include extraneous pages like title page, reference page, appendices.
- APA (7th ed,) formatting standards are required.
- A minimum of 10 scholarly resources need to be used. An example of a scholarly resource can be an interview with an SME (Subject-Matter Expert), HR professional or peer reviewed article from Park University – Library Journal Database. Course materials and personal experience do not count.
- A formal third person tone is required.
- Supplemental information (e.g., worksheets that are currently being used) can be presented in Appendices but do not count toward the body of the paper.
The second part will be a Power Point presentation that you would present to the stakeholders of the program that briefly outlines your plan. As is the case with the written plan – you should properly give credit to your sources in the PowerPoint.
Note. Please Review the grading rubric for expectations.
Content : 70 to >56 pts
Addresses specifics of assignment demonstrating critical thinking abilities by synthesizing research and providing scholarly recommendations. A minimum of 10 scholarly outside sources used.
APA Formatting: 20 to >15 pts
All aspects of APA formatting followed.
Grammar/Spelling/Tone: 10 to >8 pts
Professional 3rd person perspective used with no spelling/grammar errors.
Presentation: 50 to >40 pts
Professional presentation that provides highlights of recommendations based on scholarly research. Credit given to all sources following APA standards.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."