Create a PowerPoint presentation (minimum 12 slides) with detailed notes for each slide that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least four (4) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations (an example is in the Resources tab) related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
1. Explain what is meant by a manager’s power base, the ways a manager develops it, and how a manager can effectively use it to achieve organizational and personal goals.
2. Discuss what is meant by upstream influence and the various influence tactics categories associated with it.
3. Explain the difference between the University of Michigan studies and the Ohio State studies.
4. Summarize the path-goal model of leadership. What theories of motivation can you tie to the assumptions of the model?
5. Explain why the study of leadership styles and approaches tends to generate much controversy among researchers and academics.
Length: 15-17 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
Title slide: 1 slide APA style
Manager’s power base: at least 3 slides
Upstream influence: at least 3 slides
University studies: at least 3 slides
Path-goal model: at least 3 slides
Leadership styles: at least 3 slides
Reference slide: at least 1 slide – formatted in APA style
Additionally, because a good presentation has few words on the slides include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; script should be a minimum of 50 words per slide.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least four (4) scholarly sources to support your claims.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."