Cybersecurity is critical to protecting an organization’s infrastructure. Even within the cybersecurity field, several people may be responsible for ensuring an organization’s infrastructure is protected.
Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate and integrate at least two quality, academic resources (in addition to your textbook) on how to apply change management principles to infrastructure protection. You may also use government websites, such as Cybersecurity from the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Please respond to the following in a post of at least 200 words:
- Explain the purpose of change management and how it applies to infrastructure protection.
- Describe the methods organizations use to determine whether changes have been made to the infrastructure.
- Outline the process to be followed prior to integrating any changes into a production environment.
- Provide full citations and references, formatted according to Strayer Writing Standards.
- For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
In 60 to 75 words, please respond to at least one other post. Choose to respond to those who have few or no responses.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."