PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM, SO WILL THE TEACHERS. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 5/23/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. USE HYPERLINKS TO DO THSI ASSIGNMENT
In this assignment, update an existing CDC table with information from more recent study results provided in the 2013 National Vital Statistics Report: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_01.pdf (Links to an external site.).
The rates listed in the table are the most fundamental epidemiology rates. You will be able to provide the crude birth rate information missing from the column labeled “U.S. 2013” by simply reading Births: Final data for 2013 (Links to an external site.) by National Vital Statistics Reports. To provide the other information missing from this column, you will need to research the CDC site and potentially use the statistical formulas provided.
Fill in the missing components of this table (Links to an external site.):
After completing the table, take note of whether the rates indicated increased or decreased from the 2011 national study. Ultimately, does this chart show that we are becoming healthier as a nation or sicker?
The Epidemiology and the Community assignment
- Must be at least two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must contain responses to these questions that are placed in paragraph form, not simply listed as bullets.
- You need to demonstrate that you can collect, compile, and present a broad array of information in a narrative form.
- Must include a separate title page (Links to an external site.) with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include introduction and conclusion (Links to an external site.) paragraphs
- Must use at least two scholarly (Links to an external site.) sources. Be sure to integrate your research (Links to an external site.) rather than simply inserting it
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined here (Links to an external site.) and here (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate references page (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."