EBP Poster & Presentation
No unread replies.No replies.
1. At a minimum, EBP/research posters should include the following sections:
1.Title, Student Name, Widener University
2. Abstract (150-250 words max)
3. Introduction / Background (Keep it brief!)
4. Clinical Issue: Identify clinical issue, significance & and PICO(T) question
5. Search Process: brief – databases & keywords used
6. Critical Appraisal of Evidence: brief! Identify and synthesize key findings from 3 research articles related to your topic (and PICO(T) question) that have been critically appraised and evaluated for a potential change in nursing practice (* articles must be from peer-reviewed journals & ideally published within the past 5-7 years [unless it is a seminal work on the topic]).
7. Summary of Practice Recommendations: summarize the key practice changes that are recommended based on your findings.
8. Conclusion: Provide a few sentences concluding your topic & findings.
9. References: must be in APA format
2. Posters should be developed using an electronic scientific poster template. Free templates using PowerPoint can be found at MakeSigns.com (https://www.makesigns.com/SciPosters_Templates.aspx (Links to an external site.)). The typical poster size for conferences is 48×36 (landscape). The design/layout you select is up to you and should be appropriate for the information that you plan to present.
3. Tips for creating EBP posters:
- Keep words to a minimum! Should have fewer words in each section than your papers.
- Include as much white space as possible.
- Images, graphs, and charts are a great way to display information (instead of text).
- Bullet points make information easier to read in a poster.
- Font size in a 48×36 poster should be at least 24 points.
- 4. Students will exhibit &/or verbally present their posters on the Poster Day if being held in person -OR- in person virtually if course is being held in an online platform (such as Zoom). Other nursing students and faculty may be invited to attend to view the posters so that a conference-like atmosphere is attained.
Click on the attachment for more detail, examples and grading rubric.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."