Suppose that you want to optimize a website for search engines. Your client is a car dealer located in the USA. Answer all questions below, one at a time. Please number your responses (1a, 1b,2,3,4, 5, and 6). Each question is worth 5 marks (6 X 5). Make sure to provide a full answer/explanation, but you can keep your answers SHORT in the interest of time.
1) After interviewing your client, and based on the content on their website, you have just created a shortlist of the following phrases for SEO:
car sales near me
best car dealer
a) You now need to identify which of those four phrases would be the best phrase for the SEO of the home page. Conduct quick keyword research, and list the results of your research below. Based on your analysis, which phrase would you recommend? Why? Which keyword tool would you use?
b) Suggest any other phrase(s) that might work well for the SEO of the home page. Explain why.
2) Based on your phrase chosen in the previous step, create the SEO table for the home page. Upload the SEO table here or copy/paste it in the box below.
3) Assume that you also want to optimize the client’s contact us page for the phrase “Car dealer in Seattle”. Fill out the SEO table for the given phrase/page. Upload the SEO table here or copy/paste it in the box below.
4) Suppose that you now want to add more incoming links to your website. Describe the tool that you would use to assess the current number of your incoming links. Also, describe the strategies that you would use to increase the number of your incoming links.
5) Suppose that you now want to add lots of content on the client’s website so you can use the “long tail principle” for SEO. Describe your strategy.
6) Assume that you have also run a PPC campaign at the same time.
a) How would you evaluate the success of your SEO project? (describe one or two key metrics or tools that you would use)
b) How would you evaluate the success of your PPC campaign? (describe one or two key metrics or tools that you would use)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."