Watch the Diagnosing Change video for help getting started on your assignment.
Using the organization that your professor has approved, synthesize the organization’s readiness for change. Evaluate whether or not to implement your new program, policy, practice, or procedure. Use a tablet, smartphone, laptop, desktop, or traditional video recorder to record a maximum of a 5–7-minute dynamic video on the topics detailed below. Alternatively, you may submit a 4–6-page paper instead of the video submission.
Prepare and present a video that is a maximum of 5–7-minutes or write a 4–6-page paper in which you:
- Describe the company in terms of industry, size, number of employees, and history.
- Analyze in detail the current HR practice, policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
- Formulate three valid reasons for the proposed change based on current change management theories.
- Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can use to determine an organization’s readiness for change. Propose two diagnostic tools that you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready for change. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the best choice for diagnosing change in the organization.
- Using one of the diagnostic tools you selected, assess the organization’s readiness for change:
- Provide results of the diagnostic analysis.
- Explain the results.
- Interpret whether or not the organization is ready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current change management theories.
If you choose to submit a video presentation, please also submit a one-page summary of your presentation.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate an organization’s readiness for change using an appropriate diagnostic tool and citing current change management theories.
- If you are using a tablet or smartphone, you will need to email the video file to yourself, then save it to a computer in order to upload it to Blackboard. You may want to upload your video to a file-sharing service, such as Dropbox if your email will not let you send a large video file. Dropbox is accessible from all smartphones and tablets from the Dropbox app.
- Once you are ready to upload your video to Blackboard, view the “Student Video Assignment Submission” tutorial in the Creating a Presentation for Your Course playlist.
- Please use the following naming convention in the pop-up window for your video once it is finished uploading:
- Title: Your First Name, Your Last Name – Managing Organizational Change.
- Tags: HRM560, Organizational Change.
- Description: First Name, Last Name – HRM560 Assignment 2 (Date Uploaded ex. 11-14-2014).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."