Develop a strategic plan for the company that you selected at the beginning of your MBA program and share your plan with stakeholders.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation for key stakeholders to solicit their approval of your strategic plan. Address the following in your presentation: speaker notes
- An introduction with mission and vision statements
- Core values, ethics, and social responsibility principles
- Analysis of the company’s:
- Internal environment (e.g. strengths and weaknesses related to resources, trademarks, patents, copyrights, or current processes)
- External environment (e.g. opportunities and threats related to market trends, economic trends, demographics, or regulations)
- An evaluation of internal and external environment’s impact on achieving the company strategy
- Create a strategic objective for the company.
- Create short- and long-term goals for achieving the company’s strategic plan.
- Determine methods for collecting data and measuring success of the strategic plan.
- Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed documents. Note: You may include your textbook as 1 of the sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."