Module 05 Content
- It’s time to describe the monitoring tools for your two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer.
- Your assignment is to write a 2-3 page section describing the monitoring tools for each compliance plan. (That means a total of 4-6 pages for the two plans; you can write them in one Word document.)
- Then, create a 1-page procedure based on one of your monitoring tools. Monitoring tools you should cover for each plan should relate to the policies and procedures you developed in previous modules.
- You chose policies/procedures under the key compliance areas of Compliance Standards, High-Level Responsibility, Education, Communication, Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety), Enforcement/Discipline, and Response/Prevention. (Check them out if you forget! Remember, you may have written about different policies/procedures for the two different compliance plans.)
- Note: you are required to include research references throughout your compliance plan – for a total of 12 references for the whole project. That means one or two references per each monitoring tools section for your two compliance plans.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."