- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read Chapters 15 and 17 of our textbook, including all Proﬁles and Highlights for added perspective on the chapter’s content.
- Write an analysis paper in response to the following:
- Describe a major change initiative that you have either experienced personally or of which you are familiar.
- Using the information in Chapter 15, illustrate how that change initiative depicted aspects of the rational approach to organizational change and characteristics of charismatic and transformational leadership. Provide a detailed explanation for your evaluation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- Using the information in Chapter 17, illustrate how that change initiative utilized one or several of the leadership skills listed in the chapter (i.e., creating a compelling vision, managing conﬂict, etc.). Provide a detailed explanation for your evaluation that demonstrates clear, insightful critical thinking.
- Your analysis should be 600 to 800 words in length
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."