1) Install readr library in RStudio
2) Save scores.csv file on your computer and copy the path where the file is saved. The csv file can be found in the Contents folder for Week 2
3) Set working directory to the path where the file scores.csv is saved
4) Import scores.csv file in R
5) Print the first five rows of the scores data
Steps 1) through 5) can be found in the program Week2_P1 stored in the zipped folder called Week 2 files. You will have to change the file directory path to run it on your machine.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."