Please use the interview response and other data provided below form jakes interview to answer the question on compensation below
there is also an example below that shows how a different question was answered with the same information
Your answer should be 2-3 pages long
Textbook name is Canadian Human Resource Management by Dr. Hermann F. Schwind 978-1-25-908762-2 Eleventh Edition
- Your document should be professionally formatted, with 12 pt. font, bolded headings, page numbers in the footer area, and 1” margins.
- Spelling and grammar do count, as attention to detail, working to deadlines, and thoroughness are all skills and abilities employers expect and reward.
- be as concise and clear as possible
- You must cite all your sources.
- Use APA sixth edition style, provide in-text citations after any quote, statistic, or other text from the internet.
- Insert your Reference List as a separate page at the end of your document. Failure to cite your sources will qualify as Academic Misconduct. The penalties for that range from partial marks, a zero on the assignment, and for a second offence, a zero in the course.
- You should include specific reference to the course text throughout your report when noting key theoretical concepts.
Identify and explain the current types of pay incentive programs for this position or, if none exist, what incentive system would you recommend for this job classification to motivate them to high performance. Support your recommendations with references to theories of incentive plans and why you believe such incentive plans are beneficial to this particular company. (Refer to Chapter 9 in your textbook)
Recommendation to answer
We recommend that a survey program is implemented to get the guests’ point of view on the staff who performed well or under performed during their stay. These include waiters, waitresses, lifeguards, securities, gardeners, housekeepers, bellhops, to name a few. We propose having an electronic and or paper-based system where guests can rate the hotel and its staff upon checking out. The front desk clerk will bring this to the guest’s attention and direct said guest to either google to do rating or fill out physical forms. HR would file these reviews/ feedback to help eliminate challenges whenever there are disagreements/discrepancies regarding an employee’s performance.
One advantage of this proposal is that the hotel will be better able to reward employees who went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service to guests (performance standards). It also raises the image and service standards of the hotel in the eyes of the public.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."