- Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation that interprets four of the graphs from the report you created in the last two assessments. You have the option of recording a voice-over of up to 10 minutes or including detailed presenter’s notes in the PowerPoint slide deck to explain the points in each slide.
The ability to translate analytic results into clear, concise business language and actionable results is vital for managers and analysts. Managers are often required to present the results of their team’s analysis to executives and must be able to explain the results at a high level as well as understand enough about the details to answer any questions the executives might pose.
How much an analysis is valued can depend heavily on how well the results of that analysis are articulated. Communicating the results of your data analysis so the applications to your business are clear and explicit can greatly enhance the value of your analytic work. In this assessment, consider how you can best communicate the results that you wrote about in your previous assessment. Review any feedback you received on your first assessment and use it to enhance this assessment.
Moving average calculations help interpret data. You can easily add a moving average calculation to your stock price scatter plot and use the information to add to your interpretation of the five years of stock price data. You will add the moving average calculation to your stock price scatter plot for this assessment.
How much an analysis is valued can depend heavily on how well the results of that analysis are articulated. Communicating the results of your data analysis so the applications to your business are clear and explicit can greatly enhance the value of your analytic work.
In this assessment, consider how you can best communicate the results of your enhanced business report to your supervisor and colleagues.
Review any feedback you received on your previous assessments.
You are a senior analyst in a business. You may choose any publicly traded company of interest that has practical meaning for you including the company you used for Assessment 3.
Your immediate supervisor read your last analytics report on the company’s historical stock performance and was impressed with your work that she has asked you to add to the report and present the key points from that report at a company-wide meeting.
You have been invited to present the highlights of your analytics report at an annual company-wide meeting that employees of all levels will attend. You have been allotted no more than 10 minutes and approximately 10-12 slides. The purpose of your speech or presentation is to explain how the results of your analysis apply to the business and how the data you are presenting may impact various aspects of business context.
Create an approximately 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed presenter’s notes including citations on slides and in Notes area of the slide. You may also add a recorded voice-over in which you present and interpret data, graphs, descriptive statistics, et cetera. but the voice-over is not required.
Format your presentation as follows:
- One title slide.
- Introduction slides explaining the business context.
- Four graphics slides: One for each of the four charts in your report. Be sure to add moving average to your stock price chart.
- One slide on descriptive stats.
- Two or more conclusion slides explaining the application of each graph in the chosen business context.
- One slide calling for discussion and questions.
- One slide thanking everyone for their attention.
- One slide with APA-formatted references.
- Additional Requirements
- Eliminate all bias from your presentation by using supported facts.
- Use short but complete sentences that are clear, comprehensible, and free of jargon for each bullet point.
- Include no more than five bullet points per slide if possible.
- Include APA-formatted in-text citations where appropriate.
- Ensure your presentation is relevant to and easily understood by everyone in the audience. Remember, you will be speaking to people of all levels in the company.
- If you include a voice-over in lieu of presenter’s notes, your recording should be no longer than 10 minutes.
- Your written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Include an APA-formatted references slide at the end of the presentation.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
- Competency 1: Explain how data management techniques and tools are used to support business decisions.
- Introduce the business context.
- Explain how the results of your analysis are applicable to the business context.
- Competency 4: Present the results of data analysis in clear and meaningful ways to multiple stakeholders.
- Interpret or explain the meaning of the two different graphical representations of data.
- Format citations and references correctly using current APA style.
- Present content clearly, professionally, and logically for the identified audience.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."