Constellation: Malec, T. & Newman, M. (2013). Research methods: Building a knowledge base. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
According to the text, the research process follows a set of four steps including: hypothesize, operationalize, measure, and explain.
- Locate a study through the Ashford University library and apply it to the research process. For help on finding research article through the library, watch the Searching Techniques: Proquest (Links to an external site.) and Searching Techniques: EBSCOhost (Links to an external site.) videos.
- Define whether the study you found is a qualitative, quantitative or mixed methods design study.
- Identify the hypotheses or research questions (qualitative studies only include research questions).
- Briefly define the independent and dependent variables in measurable terms.
- Discuss how the data was collected and provide a brief review of the findings/results.
- Describe how the research process can apply to other situations and whether you think the research process is useful for all research problems.
Your post should be at least 300 words. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings, noting specific advantages of using a systematic approach to work through research problems.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."