Compare union relations in two countries i.e., Nepal and United States of America. (list some of the characteristics).
In both of these countries:
● How are the unions (and employers) organized?
● What is the nature and role of bargaining?
● What role does the government play?
● Are there additional forms of employee representation?
● What problems do you see for MNEs that must bargain with unions in multiple countries?
● How would you advise those problems be resolved?
● What do you predict for the future of unions and union relations in the global economy? Why?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."