For this essay assignment, write a 500-750 word essay (in APA or Chicago format) on the following topic:
Community is at the center of Cleve Jones’ memoir When We Rise. Analyze the importance of community in the early LGBTQ+ movement as depicted in When We Rise. Discuss political, social/cultural, economic, and health/health care issues recalled by Jones and include specific examples from the book.
NOTE: Each essay must have the following:
- Title of the essay with your name and date
- Introduction paragraph with a thesis statement
- Paragraphs that address each aspect of the question you choose
- Conclusion paragraph
- Citations in APA or Chicago style (cite quoted and paraphrased material)
- A list of your sources (4-5 minimum) in your chosen citation style. You must use sources from the course, and you can use outside sources if you need to, but they should be professional, academic, and/or scholarly sources.
- Your essay will be submitted to Turnitin.com when you submit it to this assignment. You must have no more than a 30% score on Turnitin for me to grade it. If you get a higher score, look at your report and see what needs to be done to lower that score. Revise and resubmit. The best thing to do is write it in your own words and use quotation marks around direct quotes.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."