Upon identifying an appropriate intervention tier and aligning intervention strategies for students, teachers are able to begin the implementation process. Implementing identified intervention strategies during instruction will not only help to meet the students’ needs, but also help teachers to identify where to monitor and adjust instruction as needed. Planning, implementing, evaluating, and planning again is an ongoing, cyclical process when working with all students.
Allocate at least 3 hours in the field to support this field experience.
With your mentor teacher, identify an ELA lesson or activity in which interventions from the Clinical Field Experience C intervention plan can be implemented to benefit the previously identified student/s.
Continuing to work with the mentor teacher:
- Identify an upcoming grade level ELA lesson or activity to implement applicable interventions from the Clinical Field Experience C intervention plan.
- Discuss strengths and potential improvement for the student/s.
- Implement the identified intervention strategies with the student/s during the agreed upon ELA lesson or activity.
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
After the ELA lesson or activity, summarize and reflect upon your experiences in 250-500 words:
- Describe how the student/s performed on the ELA activities, and reflect upon your experience implementing the intervention strategies. Include possible changes you would make in the future when implementing these strategies.
- Describe how the student/s could utilize one of the intervention strategies at home.
- Explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."