Change Management Intervention Proposal, Part One
- Choose the topic for your Organizational Development project. Remember, an OD project is not project management, rather, it is Human Change Management. Consider yourself a change agent or an organizational development consultant. Your goal will be to create, manage and sustain a system-wide planned change in the organization while using social science knowledge. Furthermore, keep in my mind as the change agent or OD practitioner you are responsible for creating long lasting changes using education to improve organizational groups, individual functioning and organizational effectiveness.
- Please do not choose a technical challenge for your OD project unless you identify the underlying human challenges.
- Choose the organization that will be the client. Use a real organization with genuine challenges. Identify the problem and diagnostic plan. Identify background information and think about the culture of the organization. How will the organization culture be impacted?
- Submit a three to five-page proposal that describes the organization and the challenge, such as improving team collaboration, job enrichment, work design or intergroup relations methods. Be sure to clarify the organizational issue (please refer to chapter 2 or other scholarly journals). Organizational issues such as performance management or developing talent. Be sure to identify the magnitude of the organizational issue (chapter 2), why is this issue so pressing or timely? Be sure to identify the lists of stakeholders (investors, employees, suppliers and customers) and identify the type of change models proposed, for an example, the three-step change model (Kurt Lewin), Action Research Model or the Positive Model (chapter 2).
- Be sure to describe the diagnostic plan. How will you diagnose the organization and the design components (chapter 4)? Describe how the external consultant (you) will be involved in the project. What is your strategy and contributions? For example, how do you plan to collect data and use the data to implement changes and achieve goals? How can you measure that they are long lasting sustainable goals?
- Use subheadings (left side justified; first letter capitalized) for each of the headings of your proposal. Include an APA cover page to both parts of the project. Minimum of three references required (outside references must be scholarly).
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: -12-point Font; New Times Roman; Double Spaced; 1” Margins -APA Format with regard to citations; Reference page also required -Development of Main Points -Quality of Writing Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, and Citations (APA)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."