Would you compromise your morals to live in paradise? Are our ethical paradigms superior to those of other cultures? Have you ever considered that the ethics you’ve been taught all of your life might be wrong?To complete this discussion, first, read Those Who Walk Away from Omelas. Then, for your initial post, address the following:
- Would you help the child walk away, or stay? Why?
- What are the ethical issues?
- Who is the most unethical in the story (if anyone)?
- Do you find any implied criticism of our own society?
- Is the life of a human a fair price for utopia?
To successfully complete this assignment, view the Discussion Rubric document.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."