Signature Assignment: Diverse and Culturally-Specific Approaches to Healthcare For this assignment, based on the learning outcomes of this course, you will examine the role of the nurse as a culturally diverse practitioner and create a PowerPoint presenta
Signature Assignment: Diverse and Culturally-Specific Approaches to Healthcare
For this assignment, based on the learning outcomes of this course, you will examine the role of the nurse as a culturally diverse practitioner and create a PowerPoint presentation. Identify your target audience (ie. staff nurses, pre-licensure nursing students, etc.) and create a PowerPoint presentation.
A nurse educator is preparing an orientation on culture and the workplace. There is a need to address the many cultures that seek healthcare services and how to better understand the culture. Choose a culture that you feel less knowledgeable about and address the following by including two to three examples of each bullet point:
• Compare and contrast this culture with your own culture.
• Provide examples of the historical, socioeconomic, political, educational, and topographical aspects of this culture.
• Report the appropriate interdisciplinary interventions for hereditary, genetic, and endemic diseases and high-risk health behaviors within this culture.
• Determine the influences of their value systems on childbearing and bereavement practices.
• Name their sources of strength, spirituality, and magico-religious beliefs associated with health and health care. https://intellectualessay.com/
• Outline health-care practices, including acute versus preventive care; barriers to health care; the meaning of pain and the sick role; and traditional folk medicine practices.
• Identify cultural issues related to learning styles, autonomy, and educational preparation of content for this culture.
Your presentation should be 15-20 slides (not including title, objectives, and references slides) with detailed notes for each slide. Include at least four scholarly sources. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment. No audio recording is required. Be sure to completely answer all the points/questions. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end.
Length: 15-20 slides; answers must thoroughly address the http://educatoressay.com questions in a clear, concise manner. Include at least four scholarly sources.
Title: 1 slide
Compare and contrast cultures: at least 3 slides
Provide examples of the historical, socioeconomic, etc. aspects of culture: at least 2 slides
Report interdisciplinary interventions: at least 2 slides
Determine influences on childbearing and bereavement: at least 2 slides
Name sources of strength, spirituality, etc.: at least 1 slide
Outline health care practices: at least 2 slides
Identify learning styles/educational preparation: at least 1 slide
References: 1 slide
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least (5) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint document
Assignment writing tips
1)The scholarly sources, peer reviewed (article) will be within the last 5years
2)APA 7th edition
3) Page number start from the title page
4) No running head for the title page
5) Please add an introduction and conclusion
6)2nd page onward on the left top of the page “Module 6: Assignment”
7) Please be sure cite (in-text citation) for every source
8)Please answer each bulleting questions above
9)Please include my textbooks also in references and at least 5 scholarly sources with DOI
Purnell, L., & Paulanka, B. (2013). Transcultural health care: A culturally competent approach (4th ed.). F. A. Davis. Read Chapter 9 & Abstracts.
Abstracts: People of Baltic Heritage (page 452 of Textbook)
Abstracts: People of Iranian Heritage (page 466 of Textbook)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."