It may sound intuitive, or commonplace, that the promotion of teams should be a prominent component of an organization’s strategic plan. However, when created and managed ineffectively, the utilization of teams can be met with indecision, incessant delays, conflict, dissension, and eventually a dramatic loss in productivity. Compose an essay that addresses the following in relation to the formation and utilization of teams within an organization. Assume you have been appointed as the Plant Manager of a new 5,000 employee production facility to be opened in Saudi Arabia by a long-established European firm:
* First, as there are cultural, societal, and economic differences between European and Saudi Arabian firms, briefly summarize the key differences between operating a business/organization in Europe and Saudi Arabia.
* Second, the formation and utilization of teams are seen as central to the operational success of this new production facility in Saudi Arabia. As the leader of the endeavor, suggest a team model/theory you would implement to create and sustain a team-oriented culture in the production facility. Briefly define/describe the model/theory and its particular relevance in this endeavor.
* Finally, assess—in particular—how the use of this model will result in a more efficient and effective production facility (for instance, identify cites/sources that showcase how the use of teams results in a more efficient and effective operation).
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
– Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
– Be 5 pages in length.
– Support your submission with at least three current, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles. Current articles are those published in the last five years.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."