The systems methodology is typically used for complex organizations or other research topics that mimic that of life itself. The assignment will better prepare you to discuss the approach with practitioners rather than academians.
Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Assess the implication of systems concepts to real-world organizations.
- Chapter 5 Arbnor and Bjerke
A better understanding of the systems approach will make you more aware of the interconnectedness of real-life problems. Demonstrating this understanding is an excellent method to emphasize your ability to solve complex problems.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Prepare a discussion posting of at least 500 words that answers the following questions:
- When interviewed for a position, you are asked to come up with six important systems concepts and describe what they stand for. Pick an organization for which you are interviewing and describe it in your post. Which concepts would you choose and what would your descriptions look like?
- Why would you select these concepts?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."