Introduction: In your reading, Seminar, Discussion Board, and learning activities, you looked at the customer service plan and all that is involved in creating the plan. You discussed and practiced with a preliminary SWOT analysis to determine what issues must be addressed to keep the company on track and competitive in the environment in which it exists. You will now analyze an existing preliminary customer service plan outline for a toy company.
Make sure you have reviewed the reading and the customer service plan in the learning activities before you start the assignment. To access the database journal article for your required citation (see checklist items below), please access the Purdue University Global Library located in the Academic Tools area of the course room.
Read the existing customer service plan provided in the PlaySMART Toys template document on the resources tab.
- First, read through and analyze the company’s existing mission, vision, and values statements as seen above.
- Then revise the SMART goals and describe these goal improvements for this preliminary customer service plan.
- Using a graphic of your choice (see the instructions in the PlaySMART document above), show the process and briefly describe each of the process steps the customer service department will use to achieve the SMART goals (Use toolbelt tabs 1, 3, and 5).
- Analyze and complete the target customer section of the plan specifying also how you will obtain the data you need to learn more about the customer.
- Complete the value proposition (CSR tool 6) and customer interface (including website) sections.
- Customer interface: Consult the website checklist and the customer service experience life cycle (Tab 5 of CSR toolbelt), but do not copy.
- Personnel: Describe the personnel needed.
- Use a minimum of one Purdue University Global Library database journal article to support your plan and provide a short APA citation and accompanying reference on a separate reference page.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."