1) Minimum 5 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages ( Can write in the firts person)
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 4 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing and aging (Course reflection)
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
b. Course Reflection
1. The students will identify the physiological process of aging.
2. The students will be able to differentiate the adaptative human response to the aging process.
3. The student will be able to manage and care older adults and their families.
4.. Implement holistic, patient centered care that reflects an understanding of human growth and development, pathophysiology, pharmacology, medical management, and nursing management across the health illness continuum, across the lifespan, and in all healthcare settings.
5. Communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team, including the patient and the patient’s support network.
6. Deliver compassionate, patient centered, evidence-based care that respects patient and family preferences.
Part 2: Physiology 1
1. Describe the pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, evaluation, and treatment of tuberculosis or pneumonia.
Part 3: Physiology 1
1. Describe the stages of chronic kidney disease
2. summarize the pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, evaluation, and treatment of chronic kidney disease
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."