After studying the course materials located on Module 3, answer the following:
- Name and explain the levels of human sexual intercourse.
- Difference between reproduction and procreation.
- What are the two dimensions of intimacy?
- What is it?
- What is the intention of contraception?
- Describe the three types of artificial contraception.
- Risks / Side effects
- Bioethical analysis and unfair dynamics of artificial contraception.
- Non-Therapeutic sterilization; bioethical analysis
- Principle of double effect; explain
- Bioethical analysis of:
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Cancerous reproductive system with pregnancy
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF):
- Bioethical analysis of IVF
- Bioethical analysis of “to have a child”
- Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 40, 41, 42, 48, 52, 53.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.
- Complete and submit the assignment by 11:59 PM ET Wednesday.
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."