A United States–based company trades extensively with various countries in the eurozone (these countries use the euro). You have been hired as a consultant to evaluate the impact of currency fluctuations on sales in the eurozone in the last few months for this specific company.
Step one of the process is to create an exchange rate table for the daily exchange rates between the euro and the United States Dollar (USD) over the last three months:
- What trends do you notice from the exchange rate table?
- How might these trends impact the company’s sales in eurozone countries?
- What advice would you give to the company to overcome exchange rate challenges and maximize exchange rate opportunities?
Create a 10-to-12-slide presentation (not including title and references slides) that you would present to the company that hired you as a consultant, to assist them in maximizing their eurozone sales.
Include the following:
- Title slide
- Agenda slide
- Conclusion slide
- Reference slide
- Use of note section to explain information on slides
- Charts, graphs, etcetera, as needed
- At least three credible and recent sources (one of which must be scholarly)
A recommended tool to use is Dr. Antweiler’s FC Charts & Plots (v2.16) (Links to an external site.).
In your paper,
- Create an exchange rate table.
- Analyze the trends in the exchange rate table.
- Analyze how these trends may impact the firm’s sales in the eurozone.
- Present concrete solutions to the company to overcome exchange rate challenges and maximize exchange rate opportunities.
The Impact of Currency Fluctuation presentation
- Must be 10 to 12 slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of presentation
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least three credible and recent sources, one of which must be scholarly.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Quick and Easy Library Research (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references or slide that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."