Read the attached article “Why the Future Doesn’t Need Us” downloadby Bill Joy. Appeared in Wired, issue 8.04, April 2000;
2. Read a summary of Professor Peter Singer’s lecture on ethics and technology; (Links to an external site.)
4. Write a paper containing answer to the following questions. Your paper should present your understanding of ethical dimensions and unintended consequences of technology.
- What do you strongly agree with in the articles? and Why? (20 points)
- What do you disagree with in the articles? and Why? (20 points)
- What kind of person Bill Joy seems to you, an idiot, a Luddite, or a genius? and Why? (5 points)
- Are the assumptions in both the articles sound? (5 points)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."