Question 1 (read question 2 before finish question 1):
For this Assignment you need to review Figure 8.1(just ignore it), which summarizes arguments for and against business involvement in the political process. According to research there is a significant relationship between leadership style and the effectiveness of organizational development as people are the cornerstone of success in an organization.
Now you have some understanding of CSR and its necessity for the firm’s Self Governance and its success. Select an organization of your choice(Walmart) answer the following questions(Let’s take Walmart as an example):
● How CSR initiatives can be aligned with the company’s vision and mission statements to improve its CSR reputation and attract talented people?
● How Human Resource Management can play a significant role in CSR?
● What is the relationship between employees’ motivation through the earning concept and reward system rather than helping for their wellbeing and the betterment of society?
● Can CSR influence a firm’s performance?
● Would you judge a leader based on his /her impact on the organization’s bottom line?
Please provide a minimum of a five (5) pages APA formatted paper in response to these questions. Must reference at least eight (8) peer-reviewed sources beyond the course materials.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research eight (8) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your upcoming question 1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your question 1 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your question 2 post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
● In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
● Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
● Repeat for a total of eight (8) peer-reviewed sources.
Question 3: 250 words, 1 reference
Let’s take Walmart as an example – Today’s organizations face constant pressure to change and a wide range of ethical issues can affect business, management, and organizations. The ability of companies to be ethically responsible has become a serious challenge and may result from issues of sustainability. Therefore, it requires sophisticated tools to meet these challenges. Integrating ethical analysis into strategic management can reveal many new different opportunities in businesses (e.g., reputation gains, and so forth).
● Please explain how ethical challenges can be turned into business opportunities (e.g. performance, and so forth)?
● Does being ethical could result in a better performance?
● What are the factors that may lead up to business criticism?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."