Purpose of Assignment:Professional nurses must be able to identify relevant practice issues, appraise literature and
Purpose of Assignment:
Professional nurses must be able to identify relevant practice issues, appraise literature and integrate credible evidence into innovative, evidence-based practice solutions for positive outcomes.
Propose an evidence-based solution aligned with an evidence-based practice question
Applying The Iowa Model Revised: Evidence-Based Practice to Promote Excellence in Health Care create a written proposal for these components of an evidence-based practice solution.
- Implementation plan for the proposed evidence-based practice solution including:
- Description of key stakeholders
- Proposed timeline
- The evaluation plan for the proposed evidence-based practice solution including
- At least two goals written in the SMART format
- Description of types of internal and external data necessary to collect
- Description of the timeline for data collection
- Description of methods for data analysis
- Plan for sustained practice change including:
- Description of at least two resources needed to sustain permanent change
- Description of at least two key indicators for continuous quality improvement
- Plan for reinfusion if needed
- Use the Template for the Course Project
- Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Logical, original and insightful
- Professional organization, style, and mechanics in APA format
- Submit document through
Template for the Course Project
- School of Nursing Research Guide
- How do I set realistic goals? What is the SMART method?
- APA Guide
- Using the APA Template
- Developing an Effective Evaluation Plan
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."