The behaviors of a population can put it at risk for specific health conditions. Studies of human characteristics have shown that those with similar health risks can be targeted for population health improvement.
- Choose two groups from the health conditions listed below.
- Tobacco use
- Alcohol abuse
- Opioid addiction
- Heart disease
- Pancreatic cancer
- Begin your project by briefly discussing why you have chosen the groups.
- Research and discuss descriptive characteristics that are typically associated with the groups you have chosen.
- Thoroughly research and discuss at least five different types of epidemiological tools used to study the two groups.
- Finally, conclude with detailed recommendations for improving the health of those who develop the conditions you chose.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."