Project Management S
This week’s assignment requires you to apply some of the theories you have learned so far and apply them to a real-world scenario. Successful completion of this activity needs to demonstrate that you can go beyond defining project management-related terms and map them to a given concept. You will research a project of your choice and identify some of the terms and concepts in that project.
- Research an article or a report describing a project that interests you.
- Provide an overview of the project.
- Explain various components of the project, including:
- What qualifies your chosen project as a “project”
- Project objective(s)
- Project manager’s role
- Project sponsor’s role
- Project team member’s role
- Project scope
- Project risk/uncertainty
- Project outcome(s)
- Lessons learned Requirements:
- Submit a Word document in APA format.
- It should be no more than 3 pages excluding the title and reference pages.
- Reference your article including the URL and at least two other sources.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."