Deliverable 3 – evaluate research and data
Deliverable 3 – Evaluate Research and Data
Evaluate research and data that can help answer the research question and support a hypothesis.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are a first-year graduate student. You are taking a graduate course on research and writing. In this assignment, your professor has asked you to evaluate the research and data in two studies related to a research question you are interested in.
In a paper for your professor, do the following:
- Find two scholarly research articles in the Rasmussen library related to a research question you are interested in. Indicate the research question. Be sure to provide APA citations and provide the library permalinks for the two articles.
- Evaluate how data was used in these studies:
- Is the data credible and reliable? Support your answer.
- Is the data well documented in the paper? Support your answer.
- Evaluate the data analysis and interpretation. Does the data support the hypothesis and help answer the research question? Support your answer.
- Discuss the ethical issues that may arise as you conduct your research study. How will you address those issues?
For writing assistance, please visit the Rasmussen University Writing Guide.
For help with APA, visit the Rasmussen University APA Guide.
Library databases such as the following are great resources for this project:
- Health Sciences
- CINAHL Plus
- Health Sciences and Nursing via ProQuest
- Business Source Complete
- Business via ProQuest
- Another database that you may be interested in knowing about is ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global. You can view original research, view research design, data gathering techniques, etc.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."