Developing a Training Plan A
Develop a training plan that includes a lesson plan in the form of an outline and a timeline.
For this assessment, you will develop a training plan for your program, including a lesson plan outlining your selection of appropriate training methods for your learning objectives.
Note: The assessments in this course build upon each other, so you are strongly encouraged to complete them in sequence.
There are a number of effective, traditional methods used in training, including lectures, discussions, and audio-visual materials. Training methods have progressed rapidly in recent years as new generations of workers have entered the workforce, and newer training methods have evolved with the increased use of computers and the Internet.
To develop an effective training plan lesson, you should include:
- A timeline for your training and development program.
- Learning objectives.
- Training methods.
- Training activities.
- Practice and feedback.
Use the Effective Training textbook, the Internet, the Capella Library, or the Lesson Plan Template [DOC] to research training lesson plans and to select a format for this assessment.
For this assessment complete the following:
- Identify each training activity and link the activity to the learning objectives used in the training and development program.
- Describe how practice and feedback are incorporated into the lesson plan to measure the transfer of learning.
- In addition to the lesson plan, write a rationale, including the following:
- Analyze the pros and cons for trainers and trainees of each training method used in the program.
- Written communication: Written communication is in a professional style with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style.
- Headings: Incorporate level headings according to current APA style.
- Length: A typical response will be 4-5 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- References: Use at least two references.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 2: Demonstrate effective training program design, development, and implementation.
- Identify each training activity linked to the learning objectives used in the training and development program.
- Analyze the pros and cons for trainers and trainees of the training methods used in the program.
- Competency 3: Demonstrate effective training program measurement and evaluation.
- Describe how practice and feedback are incorporated into the lesson plan to measure the transfer of learning
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."