You have been asked to teach a new patient nutrition class. In the first class session, you plan to present information using PowerPoint. As you prepare this presentation, choose your audience and state whether the patients are mothers with young children, adults, or seniors. Then include the following information on your slides:
- The typical nutritional needs for your audience
- Examples of foods they should include in their daily diet
- How much of each macronutrient they should include in their meals each day
- Examples of foods they should avoid or restrict to one or two portions per week
- Consequences of poor nutrition
- The presentation should have 5 to 7 slides
- You must use and reference at least one reliable external source
- Include tables or images to support your talking points.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."