The assessment submission should include a data table that illustrates the current and desired states of the clinical issue attempting to improve through application of change strategies. Additionally, need to explain the rationale for your decisions around the chosen change strategies, as well as how the change strategies will be successfully implemented.
The bullet points below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. Be sure that the change strategy addresses all of them.
- Develop a data table that accurately reflects the current and desired states of one or more clinical outcomes.
- Propose change strategies that will help to achieve the desired state of one or more clinical outcomes.
- Justify the specific change strategies used to achieve desired outcomes.
- Explain how change strategies will lead to quality improvement with regard to safety and equitable care.
- Explain how change strategies will utilize interprofessional considerations to ensure successful implementation.
- Communicate the change plan in a way that makes the data and rationale easily understood and compelling.
- Integrate relevant sources to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.
*Please use the example to see how this should be structured and the additional attachment for guidance.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."