Select ONE health policy issue from the list below:
- Medical Marijuana
- Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
- Vaccines for Children
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Right to Health Care
Research arguments for and against the health policy and addressing the following:
- Research the policy issue and present background information on the issue
- Address the political, financial, and economic issues related to the health policy.
- Discuss the specifics of who will be eligible and who will be responsible for providing services.
- Discuss the impact of your proposal on recipients and providers of care; include eligibility requirements for receiving benefits, application process, expected benefits, requirements for a provider to be eligible.
- Identify the specific government health programs and organizations that are involved and analyze their role in the policy.
- Examine budgetary issues such who will be responsible for funding: state, federal, or a combination of both.
Assignment should be addressed in an 8- to 10-page document.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."