The Nurse as Advocate
, you will describe the advocacy process. Whether nurses are advocating for their patients, health care, and/or policies that improve people’s lives, the advocacy processes have commonalities that transcend the subject of their advocacy. There are also differences, although these differences may be more nuanced than obvious.
Review the following chapters from your course textbook:
- Taking Action: Nurse, Educator, and Legislator: My Journey to the Delaware Senate
- Taking Action: A Nurse in the Board Room
Respond to the following questions based on your readings:
- Describe what you believe to be the drivers for each of the individual advocates.
- What factors led the individuals to become advocates?
- Discuss the challenges that each of the individuals identified in their writings.
- Analyze these drivers and challenges and compare them with your own experience to date as an advocate.
- In what ways do you believe you can expand your advocacy skills within the next five years?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."