The purpose of this assignment is to consider the various topics related to bias and inclusivity in the workplace as it pertains to company policies and commitments.
In 600-800 words, explain how you would create an inclusive workplace culture. Be sure to address the following points:
- Evaluate how bias, cross-cultural barriers, and ethnocentrism impact the organization, and address how you ensure that your employees feel they are represented and heard?
- What are at least three characteristics of an inclusive workplace?
- Determine the course of action a workplace can take to demonstrate a commitment to inclusivity and respect for various cultural approaches.
- How will you ensure that your organization is not only culture-sensitive but there is also zero-tolerance policy to bias, such as racial, gender, etc.
- How does the communication of this type of policy differ for a global vs. a domestic organization?
In your research, accomplish the following to include a required mix of three sources, at a minimum:
- Use the Forbes article link below, called “12 Practical Ways to Ensure Effective Communication Among Multicultural Team Members,” as one resource.
- Include two or three additional resources, with at least one from the Wall Street Journal, that provide examples from sources or case studies.
Ensure writing assignment includes a thesis and well-developed conclusion. Prepare this assignment according to the APA Style guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."