1) Minimum 4 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
1. How might nurses and nursing organizations improve policies to encourage the judicious use of antibiotics in humans?
2. Identify the correlation between global disease surveillance and domestic disease surveillance, and :
a. The significant role the family nurse practitioner plays.
Part 2: Nursing Research
Write a small reflection (Check File 1)
1. What you have learned from this class
2. Where the objectives you had for the class met
3. How do you anticipate the use of research.
Part 3: Nursing Research
Quality of Care and Application of Pressure Ulcer Prevention Measures
How is the nursing intervention in patients with pressure ulcers associated with the risk factors of hospitalized patients?
Are patients at risk of developing pressure ulcers assessed?
Are there enough supplies to provide nursing care according to the needs of the patient?
What are the risk factors for pressure ulcers?
So, the main recommendation of this study is to educate health institutions about the resources that staff require to address the first signs of pressure ulcers, since having adequate nursing staff but without resources invalidates any preventive action that nurses can run to reduce the occurrence of severe pressure ulcers.
Once the results of this study have been obtained, it is essential to consider that the main limitation of this study was not addressing the responsibility of health institutions to prevent the appearance of pressure ulcers or to intervene after the first signs. Unfortunately, the responsibility of health institutions as providers of education and physical resources to guarantee patients’ health has been forgotten since, generally, they fall on the practices of health professionals.
Please write a reflection regarding your recently completed research.
1. Were your intended outcomes accomplished in your research? (yes)
2. What would you do differently if you could have started over? ( check limitations)
a. Did you wish to change your methodology (No)?
b. Do you need to address your study limitations(yes)?
Part 4: Nursing Theory
Select a Nursing Theory that closely aligns with your current practice: The Community Nursing Practice Model
1. Reflect why you chose your theory
2. How it applies to your nursing practice.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."