1) Minimum 4 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
1. How might nurses and nursing organizations improve policies to encourage the judicious use of antibiotics in humans?
2. Identify the correlation between global disease surveillance and domestic disease surveillance, and :
a. The significant role the family nurse practitioner plays.
Part 2: Nursing Research
Write a small reflection (Check File 1)
1. What you have learned from this class
2. Where the objectives you had for the class met
3. How do you anticipate the use of research.
Part 3: Nursing Research
Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity in Nursing Students at XXXX University
What is the prevalence of Overweight and Obesity in nursing students at XXXX University?
Is the proportion of one in two overweight Americans applicable to XXX University nursing students?
What are the eating habits, physical activity and presentation of sedentary lifestyle in the study population?
It is essential to carry out strategies to promote physical activity in the university population of Nursing and other health careers to prevent these future professionals from developing overweight, obesity, and NCDs.
The curriculum should also be reviewed and, if pertinent, to incorporate knowledge about self-care so that students can be promoters of healthy lifestyles, as well as sensitize students to the risk that an unhealthy lifestyle entails to be health agents, being consistent with what they prescribe and do in their daily lives.
In addition to the limitations of any cross-sectional study, this research did not include other food groups such as meat or dairy. In this sense, future research could deepen this section with a complete nutritional analysis of this university population. On the other hand, it was also not possible to include students from other health careers. Both for this university population and in future prevalence studies with a focus and areas of interest like those of this research, it would be advisable to delve into the consumption of alcoholic beverages (types of alcohol, volume of each intake, frequency).
Please write a reflection regarding your recently completed research.
1. Were your intended outcomes accomplished in your research? (yes)
2. What would you do differently if you could have started over? ( check limitations)
a. Did you wish to change your methodology (No)?
b. Do you need to address your study limitations(yes)?
Part 4: Nursing Theory
Select a Nursing Theory that closely aligns with your current practice: Rozzano Locsin’s Technological Competency as Caring in Nursing
1. Reflect why you chose your theory
2. How it applies to your nursing practice.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."