Read Case 1: Avion Inc. pp. 834-836. Then answer the questions/mandates:
1. What parts of the supply chain are most closely involved with the situation in this case?
a. What is the responsibility of each part in order to maintain a smooth flow of material?
- What initially appears to be the problem?
a. What really is the problem(s) in this case?
- How easy is it to switch suppliers?
a. What could complicate a firm’s ability to switch to a new supplier?
- What does it mean to get to the root cause of a problem?
- What does it mean to be a good customer?
a. Why does a buying firm want to be perceived by a supplier as a good customer?
b. Provide specific examples of what a firm must do to be a good supply chain customer.
- Explain the role of performance measurement in managing supply chain activities.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."