1Start Word. Download and open the file named Exp19_Word_Ch04_Cap_College.docx. Grader has automatically added your last name to the beginning of the filename. 02Apply the following formatting to the whole document:
• Document is double-spaced.
• The font is Times New Roman 12 pt.
• There is no paragraph spacing before or after any paragraph.
• Margins are 1” at the top, bottom, left, and right.
• Alignment is left.93In the first paragraph on the first page, reject the addition of the words 2- or both times in the same sentence. Reject the Click here for more and the deleted M change in the FAFSA section. Accept all other tracked changes in the document and stop tracking.04Review all three comments about heading formatting and change all headings to the correct heading styles as per the comments left by your business partner. Reply to these comments by typing I have made the style replacement. (include the period) and mark them as Resolved.125Select the APA Sixth Edition style. Click before the period ending in the sentence More information on how to complete the FAFSA is available online. Insert the following website citation:
Name of Web Page: How to Complete the FAFSA
Name of Web Site: Collegeboard
86Click before the period ending the first sentence grants and scholarships, federal loans, and work-study on page 1 in the FAFSA section. Insert the following Web site citation:
Name of Web Page: FAFSA
Name of Web Site: fafsa
URL: http://www.fafsa.edu.gov97Insert a footnote on page 2 before the period in the sentence ending for the academic year of 2017-2018: The amount of Pell Grant award changes every year. For more information, please consult the Department of Education. (include the period.) Change the number format for footnotes to a, b, c in the Footnotes dialog box. (Click Apply, not Insert.)
108At the bottom of the last page, delete the last comment. Insert a blank page and insert a Works Cited bibliography. Change the title to References. The bibliography should be double-spaced with no paragraph spacing before or after. 99Format the bibliography with a font of Times New Roman and a font size of 12 pt. Center the References title. All text in the bibliography should be Black, Text 1 font color. Ensure that no text is bold.
810Insert the Retrospect cover page. Change the author name to your own name and delete any placeholders that you are not using. Address the first comment and then delete the comment and the title.1011Create a table of contents, with an Automatic Table 1 style, on a new page positioned between the cover page and the current page 2. Note: Mac users, create a Classic style table of contents.
312Insert a footer with a centered page number, using Plain Number 2 format. Note: Mac users, move the insertion point to the center position in the footer, then insert the default page number. Do not display the page number footer on the first page. Numbering begins with page 1 on the Table of Contents page.
813Mark the following words as index entries, selecting Mark All for each: scholarship, Grant, and FAFSA. Select the first occurrence of college in the Introduction and set a cross-reference as See university. Do not mark entries in the bibliography.
Note, please be sure to search your document to ensure that all occurrences are marked as specified; press CTRL+F and use the Navigation Pane to locate each one. Do not mark instances that vary from those specified, for example, do not mark “scholarships”, “grant”, etc. 814Add an index on a blank page at the end of the document. Use Classic format and accept all other default settings.
1215Save and close Exp19_Word_Ch04_Cap_College.docx. Exit Word. Submit the file as directed.0
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."